2,5-Dihydroxyacetophenon (2,5-DHAP) is a matrix for matrix-assisted laser desorption ionization mass spectrometry (MALDI-MS) widely used in proteomics. It can be used for the analysis of proteins with a mass of 8–100 kDa. 2,5-DHAP prevents in source decay (ISD) fragmentation and is recommended for proteomic profiling studies and for the analysis of glycoproteins.
The package consists of 5 single-use tubes à 200 mg 2,5-dihydroxyacetophenon (DHAP) sufficient for the analysis of up to 30,000 samples.
The storage temperature is: 2-8 °C (35-45 °F).
- Automated High-Throughput Clone Screening Of Therapeutic Antibodies
- Rapid MALDI-MS assay for mAb development-Clone Selection
- Mapping sterols in a marine flatworm-algae-system using MALDI-2 TIMS MS-imaging
- Precise MW Determination of Intact Proteins by Multiple Charge State Analysis of MALDI Generated Ions
- The Combination of MALDI-2 And timsTOF fleX brings Targeted Drug Imaging to the Next Level