a-Cyano-4-hydroxycinnamic acid (HCCA or CHCA) is a matrix for matrix-assisted laser desorption ionization mass spectrometry (MALDI-MS) widely used in proteomics. It enables highly sensitive measurements of peptides and proteins from 0.7 to 20 kDa and nucleotides.
The package consists of 5 single-use tubes à 200 mg HCCA sufficient for the analysis of up to 1.400.000 samples when using the AnchorChip sample carrier.
The storage temperature is: 2-8 °C (35-45 °F).
- Did you know MALDI can identify your protein in 15 min?
- Separation of isobaric androgens in target tissues using chemical derivatization and MALDI-2 TIMS Imaging
- High-throughput MALDI-MS based read-out of high-density droplet microarrays facilitating next generation on-chip drug discovery
- Re-discovering Bacterial Biofilm Heterogeneity with MALDI Imaging Mass Spectrometry
- High-performance MALDI Mass Spectrometry Imaging of proteins
- Profiling mammalian cell differentiation by MALDI-TOF MS
- Kinase inhibition screening by label-free mass spectrometry employing the MALDI PharmaPulse HTS solution
- Interrogation Of Spatial Metabolome Of Ginko Biloba MALDI Imaging
- Designer drug analysis by forensic MALDI techniques
- Forensic visualisation of blood and blood provenance in old fingermarks by MALDI MS Imaging
- High-throughput experimentation reaction monitoring and analysis of chemistry synthesis products
- Instructions for use
- The Guide to MALDI Sample Preparation
- Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- Certificate of Analysis (CoA)