2,5-Dihydroxybenzoic acid (2,5-DHB) is one of the most widely used matrices for matrix-assisted laser desorption ionization mass spectrometry (MALDI-MS). It can be used for the analysis of a wide variety of peptides, proteins, polymers and carbohydrates, including phosphopeptides and glycoproteins.
The package consists of 5 single-use tubes à 200 mg DHB sufficient for the analysis of up to 200,000 samples when using the AnchorChip sample carrier.
The storage temperature is: 2-8 °C (35-45 °F).
- MALDI Mass Spectrometry Imaging Reveals Distinct Spatio-Molecular Phospholipid Distributions in Mouse Lungs
- Re-discovering Bacterial Biofilm Heterogeneity with MALDI Imaging Mass Spectrometry
- High Spatial Resolution Lipid Imaging
- Surface Layer MALDI-MSI of Synthetic Materials on a Molecular Level
- MALDI-TOF Mass Spectrometry Imaging (MSI) for Distribution Analysis of Anthocyanins in Strawberry Fruits
- Label-free compound profiling in K562 leukemia cells by MALDI-TOF mass spectrometry using heme B as response marker
- TLC-MALDI for analysis of industrial materials
- Profiling mammalian cell differentiation by MALDI-TOF MS
- Tracking free-toxin distribution in xenografts after in-vivo ADC dosing by MALDI Imaging
- Automated MALDI Magnetic Resonance Mass Spectrometry (MRMS) for biomarker identification in large clinical sample sets
- TIMS enabled quantification of small molecules in MALDI Imaging
- Instructions for use
- The Guide to MALDI Sample Preparation
- Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- Certificate of Analysis (CoA)